Location is Everything!
Whether you are looking for your new home or a great investment this property will not disappoint.
With open plan living in mind, the kitchen with superior finish that includes Omega stainless steel gas cooktop and stainless steel dishwasher, carpeted lounge that opens onto the front balcony. Boasting 2 large bedrooms without adjoining walls for privacy, master with ensuite, walk in robe and access to the front breezy balcony where you can enjoy the view of Little Stanley Street. This property also includes an internal laundry and main bathroom, intercom system, remote/secure parking and a location second to none!
If you’re not in Grey or Little Stanley Streets you’re simply not in South Bank! So it’s easy to see why apartments in this precinct are tightly held.
• “The Galleria” overlooks the 17 hectare parklands with shady gardens, playgrounds and water features and a diverse mix of cafes, entertainment and shopping.
• Secure and private building with spa and gym, and a unique atrium of tropical gardens. There’s a private residents entry foyer, intercom security access and onsite management.
• A rich and colourful mix of cafés, boutiques and bars at your doorstep! Some of Brisbane’s signature restaurants,
• The apartment is less than 1km from the CBD (with Qld University of Technology just across the Goodwill Bridge).
• South Bank Cinemas, the theatres of QPAC, Queensland Museum, The Gallery of Modern Art, Qld Art Gallery and Conservatorium of Music are all right at your door – what a choice for entertainment!
• Walk, run or cycle along the Clem Jones Promenade
South Bank is Brisbane’s entertainment hub, with a vibe unlike any other inner city location. Two bedroom apartments in this prestigious location are rarely offered for sale, so you’ll have to act fast!